Ideas of how to have fun supporting your child at home – learning can be fun!
Welcome to Class One from Mrs. Ball, class teacher and Mrs. Knight, classroom TA.
We are the lucky ladies to be sharing your child's first year at school with you and we are very excited about all of the great adventures we have planned to have together. Any time you have a question or would like information come and have a chat at the end of the school day.
Here are a few answers to the questions we often asked:
- PE is on a Friday but please leave your child's PE bag at school every day.
- Book bags, reading books, phoneme fans and word cards should come to school every day so that we can read with your child.
- Book bags should ONLY contain books. This is because juice and wet coats ruin the books that can be expensive to replace.
- Wellies should stay in school every day for our wellie walk adventures.
- Homework is given out every Thursday in Class 1 and 2.
- PLEASE take great care to look after reading books, phoneme fans and word cards as they can be expensive to replace or it can take a long time to make a new set.